98 Quotes

Top 100 famous quotes & sayings about 98.

Famous Quotes About 98

Here are best 100 famous quotes about 98 that you can use to show your feeling, share with your friends and post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and blogs. Enjoy your day & share your thoughts with perfect pictures of 98 quotes.

98 quotes by Anonymous
#1. 2:40AM - 2:41AM (erotic_performance.exe): The curtain opened to reveal a Gateway 2000 computer and monitor running a Fenestra 98 operating system. The display booted up and opened a program on its desktop. The computer then began to rapidly recite a multitude of differential equations as well as their respective 3D graphical representations for 20 seconds. At the end of the program, the monitor displayed the word "INSERT" in the form of a screensaver. D-6744 and D-3432 both inserted $5 into its floppy drive. The curtain then closed at the end of the show. #Quote by Anonymous
98 quotes by Fred Wilson
#2. When there were not very many Internet companies, the supply of Internet companies to the market was small and the appetite for them was large. Therefore, if you were in the business of creating Internet companies in 1996-98, you had a market that provided massive demand for that. #Quote by Fred Wilson
98 quotes by Ray Bradbury
#3. When rivers flooded, when fire fell from the sky, what a fine place the library was, the many rooms, the books. With luck, no one found you. How could they!
when you were off to Tanganyika in '98, Cairo in 1812, Florence in 1492!? #Quote by Ray Bradbury
98 quotes by Eliot Schrefer
#4. A recent study showed they were our closest relatives, sharing 98.7% of our DNA. #Quote by Eliot Schrefer
98 quotes by Virginia Morell
#5. (Although Darwin did not have genetics at hand to prove his case, we now know that humans and chimpanzees share 98 percent of their genes; humans and fruit flies share 44 percent of their genes.) #Quote by Virginia Morell
98 quotes by Irving Stone
#6. My books are based 98 percent on documentary evidence. #Quote by Irving Stone
98 quotes by Simon Greenleaf
#7. The learned are not agreed as to the time when the Gospel of John was written; some dating it as early as the year 68, others as late as the year 98; but it is generally conceded to have been written after all the others. #Quote by Simon Greenleaf
98 quotes by Daniel J. Levitin
#8. Ten thousand years ago, humans plus their pets and livestock accounted for about 0.1% of the terrestrial vertebrate biomass inhabiting the earth; we now account for 98%. #Quote by Daniel J. Levitin
98 quotes by Sebastian Faulks
#9. My own diagnosis of my problem is a simpler one. It's that I share 50 per cent of my genome with a banana and 98 per cent with a chimpanzee. Banana's don't do psychological consistency. And the tiny part of us that's different - the special Homo sapiens bit - is faulty. It doesn't work. Sorry about that. #Quote by Sebastian Faulks
98 quotes by Frank Abagnale
#10. If you happen to tell me where you were born, your date of birth and that kind of information, then I'm 98 percent of the way to stealing your identity. #Quote by Frank Abagnale
98 quotes by Peter Thiel
#11. By spring of '98, each company's stock had more than quadrupled. Skeptics questioned earnings and revenue multiples higher than those for any non-internet company. It was easy to conclude that the market had gone crazy. #Quote by Peter Thiel
98 quotes by Terence Conran
#12. Good design is probably 98% common sense. Above all, an object must function well and efficiently-and getting that part right requires a good deal of time and attention. #Quote by Terence Conran
98 quotes by Laura Osnes
#13. I was always a very good student, 3.98 GPA ... But once I found out I only had to take math and science for two years, I didn't take them junior or senior year. And I convinced my high school to give me actual credits for doing professional shows in Minneapolis ... as work-study. #Quote by Laura Osnes
98 quotes by David Remnick
#14. 98% of the people who get the magazine say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying. #Quote by David Remnick
98 quotes by Stephen Amell
#15. I'm share a lot of details, but 98 percent of my life is still private. #Quote by Stephen Amell
98 quotes by Dave Barry
#16. I bought Windows 2.0, Windows 3.0, Windows 3.1415926, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows RSVP, The Best of Windows, Windows Strikes Back, Windows Does Dallas, and Windows Let's All Buy Bill Gates a House the Size of Vermont. #Quote by Dave Barry
98 quotes by Adam Berke
#17. When people look for products and services online, they seldom convert on their first visit. In fact, depending on the industry, 95 to 98 percent of people leave a website without taking the desired business action, such as make a purchase, fill out a lead form, download software, and so on. #Quote by Adam Berke
98 quotes by L.A. Casey
#18. 98: I love you because I would NEVER spend three hours making this book of 100 reasons why I love you for anyone else. #Quote by L.A. Casey
98 quotes by Bill Gates
#19. Until recently, over 98 percent of teachers just got one word of feedback: Satisfactory. If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was 'satisfactory,' I would have no hope of ever getting better. #Quote by Bill Gates
98 quotes by Soraya Chemaly
#20. In 2015 a sixth-grade girl named Madeline Messer analyzed the fifty most popular 'endless runner game' apps and found that 98 percent came with built-in boy characters, compared with only 46 percent that offered girl characters. The real kicker, however, was that in 90 percent of the games, the male characters were free, whereas 85 percent of the games charged extra for the ability to select a female character. This is a simple but telling example of the ways children learn to think that masculine = normal; male = standard; boys = human; and girls = have to pay. #Quote by Soraya Chemaly
98 quotes by Joy-Ann Reid
#21. Having lived in Florida for as long as you did as well, Jeb Bush has never really been that great of a politician. He's benefited from a lot of good luck.He torched his own campaign in '94, he had a weak Democratic opponent in '98, he benefited from the Clinton boom and got out before the Bush bust. #Quote by Joy-Ann Reid
98 quotes by Gen Urobuchi
#22. It won't do to be afraid of failure. Failure is the mother of success; a long journey begins from the ground beneath his feet. #Quote by Gen Urobuchi
98 quotes by Mokokoma Mokhonoana
#23. 98% of politicians are either corrupt or corruptible. #Quote by Mokokoma Mokhonoana
98 quotes by Peter Drucker
#24. The largest 100 corporations hold 25 percent of the worldwide productive assets, which in turn control 75 percent of international trade and 98 percent of all foreign direct investment.The multinational corporation ... puts the economic decision beyond the effective reach of the political process and its decision-makers, national governments. #Quote by Peter Drucker
98 quotes by Kristian Williams
#25. Curiously, the surveillance, harassment, infiltration, arrests, sabotage, slander, disruption, and petty bullshit endured by the left is only rarely matched by the level police action against the right. Even during World War II, when the U.S. was at war with Nazi Germany and allied with the Soviet Union, the NYPD still invested more resources in infiltrating the Communist Party than in monitoring fascists. Likewise, though the FBI eventually initiated COINTELPRO-WHITE HATE against the Klan - an effort that lasted seven years and included infiltration, sabotage, snitch-jacketing, electronic surveillance, black-bag jobs, and petty harassment - 98 percent of COINTELPRO files concerned leftist movements. #Quote by Kristian Williams
98 quotes by Yann Arthus-Bertrand
#26. Our children think our world will end. It's a tragic thing. Adults don't think that. They don't see that we are eating the planet. But we are. If you take all the biomass of vertebrates on the planet, 98% are men and their domestic animals. All the wild animals in the world make up only 2%. #Quote by Yann Arthus-Bertrand
98 quotes by Peter Underwood
#27. 98% of reported hauntings have a natural and mundane explanation … it is the other 2% that have interested me for over 40 years. #Quote by Peter Underwood
98 quotes by Peter Roebuck
#28. On a train from Shimla to Delhi, there was a halt in one of the stations. The train stopped by for few minutes as usual. Sachin was nearing century, batting on 98. The passengers, railway officials, everyone on the train waited for Sachin to complete the century. This Genius can stop time in India! #Quote by Peter Roebuck
98 quotes by Joe Johnston
#29. Casting Captain America is really casting two roles ... Steve Rogers before and after the transformation from 98 pound weakling to perfect physical specimen. I can't divulge how we're going to do it, but the performance will be Chris Evans from beginning to end. #Quote by Joe Johnston
98 quotes by Anusha Atukorala
#30. A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let's go forward to meet it.
Let's welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let's live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let's walk through it's corridors with praise songs on our lips. #Quote by Anusha Atukorala
98 quotes by Sheldon B. Kopp
#31. There appear to be many people who chose to go crazy (or become alcoholics, addicts, criminals, suicides) rather than have to bear the pain and ambiguity of a life situation that they have decided that they cannot stand. (98) #Quote by Sheldon B. Kopp
98 quotes by James Ellroy
#32. In the time just before the bombing of Pearl Harbor, when Perfidia opens, we were pre-psychologized. There were no concepts of identity, no politics of victimization. Reparation wasn't in the language. Nobody thought about giving the great grandchildren of black slaves so much as $1.98. And all of a sudden the bombs hit, interventionism versus isolationism became a dead issue, and it was us-versus-them in a heartbeat. #Quote by James Ellroy
98 quotes by Michael Klare
#33. Oil is essential for a modern, industrial society. It's unique, first of all, because it's the primary source, at 40 percent, of the world's entire supply of energy, and it's irreplaceable in the transportation field; it provides 98 percent of world transportation energy. #Quote by Michael Klare
98 quotes by Katey Hawthorne
#34. A kiss, then Brady said, "Hey, sweetheart."

As he pulled away, I turned, grinning ear to ear. "Hey, Brady - "

I halted when I saw his shirt, mostly because I was laughing too hard to continue. My face went hot, from 98.6 to 200 degrees in a second flat. It wasn't the only part of my anatomy to react, either.

The shirt was white and clinging, hot as hell on him, of course. But stenciled in spray paint across the chest in the usual blocky lettering were the words FUCK ME, ETIENNE.

"Tried to convince the band to change our name, but they didn't go for it. I settled for the shirt. #Quote by Katey Hawthorne
98 quotes by Charles Wheelan
#35. Two percent who care deeply about something are a more potent political force than the 98 percent who feel the opposite but aren't motivated enough to do anything about it. #Quote by Charles Wheelan
98 quotes by Ken Salazar
#36. Frankly that's what makes such a big difference between President Obama on one hand and Mitt Romney on the other. Gov. Romney has not walked in those shoes of the ordinary Americans and frankly I don't think he has the capacity to quite understand the struggle that the 98 percent of Americans go through every single day. #Quote by Ken Salazar
98 quotes by David Levithan
#37. It's only in the finer points that it gets complicated and contentious, the inability to realize that no matter what our religion or gender or race or geographic background, we all have about 98 percent in common with each other. #Quote by David Levithan
98 quotes by Anita Hill
#38. I am really proud to be a part in whatever way of women becoming active in the political scene. I think it was the first time that people came to terms with the reality of what it meant to have a Senate made up of 98 men and two women. #Quote by Anita Hill
98 quotes by Steven Wright
#39. They say we're 98% water. We're that close to drowning. I like to live on the edge. #Quote by Steven Wright
98 quotes by H.L. Mencken
#40. Who will argue that 98.6 Farenheit is the right temperature for man? As for me, I decline to do it. It may be that we are all actually freezing hence the pervading stupidity of mankind. At 110 or 115 degrees even archbishops might be intelligent. #Quote by H.L. Mencken
98 quotes by Dr. Seuss
#41. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.
And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.) #Quote by Dr. Seuss
98 quotes by Sam Walton
#42. Rogers had been open about a year, and everything was just piled up on tables, with no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Sam asked me to kind of group the stuff by category or department, and that's when we began our department system. The thing I remember most, though, was the way we priced goods. Merchandise would come in and we would just lay it down on the floor and get out the invoice. Sam wouldn't let us hedge on a price at all. Say the list price was $1.98, but we had only paid 50 cents. Initially, I would say, 'Well, it's originally $1.98, so why don't we sell it for $1.25?' And he'd say, 'No. We paid 50 cents for it. Mark it up 30 percent, and that's it. No matter what you pay for it, if we get a great deal, pass it on to the customer.' And of course that's what we did." It #Quote by Sam Walton
98 quotes by Wallace Shawn
#43. If I had even the tiniest scrap of advice to give to a young actor who was figuring out how to audition, I would say don't memorize the script ... The reality about auditions is that 98 percent of the results has to do with what you are, not with what you did in the audition. #Quote by Wallace Shawn
98 quotes by Colin Camerer
#44. Charles Darwin and I and you broke off from the family tree from chimpanzees about five million years ago. They're still our closest genetic kin. We share 98.8 percent of the genes. We share more genes with them than zebras do with horses. And we're also their closest cousin. They have more genetic relation to us than to gorillas. #Quote by Colin Camerer
98 quotes by Todd Strasser
#45. It condemned The Wave as a dangerous and mindless movement that suppressed freedom of speech and thought and ran against everything the country was founded on. #Quote by Todd Strasser
98 quotes by Stephen Gaghan
#46. Starting in '98 when I was researching 'Traffic,' I got to meet really serious people in Washington, which for a screenwriter was kind of a great gift. And I really valued these guys; I stayed in touch with them, and I find their point-of-view quite interesting. #Quote by Stephen Gaghan
98 quotes by Erik Wolpaw
#47. If you think reading a book is hard, you should try writing one. Because it's even harder. It's still not as hard as writing a game, though. If you discount the purely visual pop-up parts, a book is made almost entirely of words. As a novelist, you just need to think of a few decent strings of words and then fill the other 98% of the book with more or less random descriptions of things and exclamation points. #Quote by Erik Wolpaw
98 quotes by Charlotte Markey
#48. The dieting industry is the only profitable business in the world with a 98 percent failure rate. #Quote by Charlotte Markey
98 quotes by Scarlett Curtis
#49. Despite allegations in the media that feminists are constantly angry and serious, 98% of feminists find joy in feminism, which is frankly a higher success rate than chocolate or kittens, as no one is technically allergic to feminism. #Quote by Scarlett Curtis
98 quotes by Cathy Guisewite
#50. Small wastebasket liners, $1.17 ... tall wastebasket liners, $2.29 ... garbage can liners, $3.98 ... I think I just spent $7.44 buying something I'm going to throw away. #Quote by Cathy Guisewite
98 quotes by Ernest Hemingway,
#51. But perhaps he had enough animal strength and detached intelligence that he could make another start. #Quote by Ernest Hemingway,
98 quotes by David Letterman
#52. When I stopped smoking cigars it was the biggest mistake I made in my life. So my resolution for 98 is Im going to start smoking cigars again. I gave them up about a year and a half ago, and I now realize that it may have been my one last fun, interesting thing to do. #Quote by David Letterman
98 quotes by H. Millard
#53. Proponents of the "we're all one race," swill took another hit recently when scientists revealed that bananas share about 50% of the DNA of humans (I kid you not). This is 10% more than what we share with earthworms. Add this information to the previous revelation that humans and chimps are 98.4% the same genetically, and you begin to see the problem for the we're all one race crowd - our present ignorant flat worlders. The reason this is a hit for the all one race crackpots is because it is just a further indication that nature works with minor changes to make major differences. In fact, there are no "tiny" changes in nature at the DNA level of existence. Just a minor change here or there makes a totally different animal or plant. #Quote by H. Millard
98 quotes by Chelsea Handler
#54. Tara Reid is charging $3,500 for a personal appearance fee. So, for only $3,500 you can either buy a 1998 Jetta with 130,000 miles on it ... or Tara Reid, who only has 98,000 miles on her. #Quote by Chelsea Handler
98 quotes by Jimmy Fallon
#55. Today is the midterm elections. The Washington Post is predicting that there's a 98 percent chance of the Republicans taking the Senate and The New York Times says there's a 75 percent chance. And CNN said, 'Wait, that's today?' #Quote by Jimmy Fallon
98 quotes by David N. Elkins
#56. Perhaps the day will come where the validity of one's spirituality will be judged not by the correctness of one's theology but by the authenticity of one's spiritual life. When that day comes, an authentically spiritual Buddhist and an authentically spiritual Christian may find that they have more in common with each other than they do with those in their respective religions who have failed to develop their spirituality. (Beyond Religion, p. 98) #Quote by David N. Elkins
98 quotes by Larry Ellison
#57. Lanai at one time grew 98% of the world's pineapples. But the world's pineapples are now grown in two places, Costa Rica and Panama, because no one wants to spend $45 for a pineapple from the United States. #Quote by Larry Ellison
98 quotes by Naomi Alderman
#58. On the thirteenth day of the fifth month of the third year after the Day of the Girls, Tatiana Moskalev brings her wealth and her connections, a little less than half her army, and many of her weapons to a castle in the hills on the borders of Moldova. And there she declares a new kingdom, uniting the coastal lands between the old forests and the great inlets and thus, in effect, declaring war on four separate countries, including the Big Bear herself. She calls the new country Bessapara, after the ancient people who lived there and interpreted the sacred sayings of the priestesses on the mountaintops. The international community waits for the outcome. The consensus is that the state of Bessapara cannot hold on for long.
Pg 98 #Quote by Naomi Alderman
98 quotes by Mark Shields
#59. The lobbying over China most favored nation trading status was disgusting. There's no way in hell that MFN would have passed in '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, 2000 if all these companies hadn't come in flooding and making campaign contributions and ask for people's support. That drove the debate. Every year was the allure of corporate dollars flooding into members' bank accounts. #Quote by Mark Shields
98 quotes by Shakira
#60. The music industry is dominated by guys. I work with men 98 percent of the time - producers, arrangers, musicians, engineers. #Quote by Shakira
98 quotes by Dolores Hayden
#61. Malls in the late forties and early fifties were risky. Suburban customers still believed in making major purchases in the central business districts of cities and towns, where they expected to find the greatest selection of merchandise and the most competitive prices. After the tax laws of 1954, this changed. Shopping mall developers were among the biggest beneficiaries of accelerated depreciation, and they most often located projects where the older strips met the new interchanges of major projects. With the new tax write-offs, over 98 percent of malls made money for their investors. #Quote by Dolores Hayden
98 quotes by Juicy J
#62. I'm not old school, like, "Aw, man, I gotta do my music like I did in '98." I just go with the flow. I don't try to change anything. #Quote by Juicy J
98 quotes by Lamar Hunt
#63. Well, we've made huge strides since the 1990 World Cup, USA '94, and obviously since '98. Unfortunately, those strides only register with the public once every four years. #Quote by Lamar Hunt
98 quotes by Augusten Burroughs
#64. Think of the actual physical elements that compose our bodies: we are 98 percent hydrogen and oxygen and carbon.
That's table sugar.
You are made of the same stuff as table sugar.
Just a couple of tiny differences here and there and look what happened to the sugar: it can stand upright and send tweets. #Quote by Augusten Burroughs
98 quotes by Carl R. Trueman
#65. The collapse in evangelical doctrinal consensus is intimately related to the collapse in the understanding of, and role assigned to, Scripture as God's Word spoken within the church. p. 98 #Quote by Carl R. Trueman
98 quotes by Bel Kaufman
#66. I feel no different than I felt at 99, 98 or 97. Just because you live a long time, you get all this attention. Just because you survived? Of course, I survived a lot. #Quote by Bel Kaufman
98 quotes by Munindra Misra
#67. Who ignores not weak foe, with intellect waits for his opportunity,
Who displays in season ability, with the stronger desires no hostility;
Grieves not in calamity, applying all senses, patiently bearing misery,
Is wise – foremost of persons and all his foes but vanquished do be.
[98]- 33 Mahatma Vidur #Quote by Munindra Misra
98 quotes by Nikki Sixx
#68. Los Angeles has been my home since the days even before Motley Crue, so I am beyond excited that 'The Side Show' has found a home on 98.7 FM. This is the station I listen to - my friends listen to it, my family listens to it. It's the station I wanted to be on, and I'm psyched to get started. #Quote by Nikki Sixx
98 quotes by Michelle N. Onuorah
#69. Friendship is a two-way street ... if you're looking around your circle of "friends" and begin to realize that more than 98% of them are really just acquaintances, something has to change. #Quote by Michelle N. Onuorah
98 quotes by Charles Wheelan
#70. Think about ethanol again. The benefits of that $7 billion tax subsidy are bestowed on a small group of farmers, making it quite lucrative for each one of them. Meanwhile, the costs are spread over the remaining 98 percent of us, putting ethanol somewhere below good oral hygiene on our list of everyday concerns. The opposite would be true with my plan to have left-handed voters pay subsidies to right-handed voters. There are roughly nine right-handed Americans for every lefty, so if every right-handed voter were to get some government benefit worth $100, then every left-handed voter would have to pay $900 to finance it. The lefties would be hopping mad about their $900 tax bills, probably to the point that it became their preeminent political concern, while the righties would be only modestly excited about their $100 subsidy. An adept politician would probably improve her career prospects by voting with the lefties.

Here is a curious finding that makes more sense in light of what we've just discussed. In countries where farmers make up a small fraction of the population, such as America and Europe, the government provides large subsidies for agriculture. But in countries where the farming population is relatively large, such as China and India, the subsidies go the other way. Farmers are forced to sell their crops at below-market prices so that urban dwellers can get basic food items cheaply. In the one case, farmers get political favors; in the other, they must pa #Quote by Charles Wheelan
98 quotes by Stuart Scott
#71. I started playing in '98, but I got hooked by playing celebrity golf tournaments. Tiger had a lot to do with it - his passion, the way that he plays. He's unique and different, and he inspired a lot of my passion. It's a sport you can't master. If you're an athlete, you can do almost anything, but golf is not like that. #Quote by Stuart Scott
98 quotes by Seth Godin
#72. One of the talents of the [late] great Steve Jobs is that he [knew] how to design Medusa-like products. While every Macintosh model has had flaws (some more than others), most of them have has a sexiness and a design sensibility that has turned many consumers into instant converts. Macintosh owners upgrade far more often than most computer users for precisely this reason. (p.98) #Quote by Seth Godin
98 quotes by David Spade
#73. I want to get back to my fighting weight of 98 pounds. I have the exact measurements of that guy from the movie, Powder. Right now, I am the reigning West Coast Powder. #Quote by David Spade
98 quotes by Sam Harris
#74. Imagine a world in which generations of human beings come to believe that
certain films were made by God or that specific software was coded by him.
Imagine a future in which millions of our descendants murder each other
over rival interpretations of Star Wars or Windows 98. Could anything
anything
be more ridiculous? And yet, this would be no more ridiculous
than the world we are living in. #Quote by Sam Harris
98 quotes by Bill Bryson
#75. In three minutes, 98 percent of all the matter there is or will ever be has been produced. We have a universe #Quote by Bill Bryson
98 quotes by Chuck Palahniuk
#76. According to Babette, 98.3 percent of lawyers end up in Hell. That's in contrast to the 23 percent of farmers who are eternally damned. Some 45 percent of retail business owners are Hellbound, and 85 percent of computer software writers. Perhaps a trace number of politicians ascend to Heaven, but statistically speaking, 100 percent of them are cast into the fiery pit. As are essentially 100 percent of journalists and redheads. #Quote by Chuck Palahniuk
98 quotes by Menachem Begin
#77. The framework for peace signed by Egypt and Israel is almost a peace treaty. We solved the problem for the peace treaty 98%. #Quote by Menachem Begin
98 quotes by Melinda Gates
#78. The fact that 98 percent of women in [the U.S.] who are sexually experienced say they use birth control doesn't make sex any less sacred. It just means that they're getting to make choices about their lives. #Quote by Melinda Gates
98 quotes by Jerry Cantrell
#79. In '98, I locked myself in my house, went out of my mind and wrote 25 songs. I rarely bathed during that period of writing, I sent out for food, I didn't really venture out of my house in three or four months. It was a hell of an experience. #Quote by Jerry Cantrell
98 quotes by Unknown
#80. Like 98% of my problems would be solved if I stopped overthinking things and calmed the fuck down and stopped being such a panicky, anxious little shit. #Quote by Unknown
98 quotes by 마법의약물G,H,B정품판매처,카톡【AKR331】라인【SPR331】물,뽕정품으로 판매하고있어요
#81. The modern holiday of Mother's Day was first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew's Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia.[9] St Andrew's Methodist Church now holds the International Mother's Day Shrine.[10] Her campaign to make Mother's Day a recognized holiday in the United States began in 1905, the year her mother, Ann Reeves Jarvis, died. Ann Jarvis had been a peace activist who cared for wounded soldiers on both sides of the American Civil War, and created Mother's Day Work Clubs to address public health issues. She and another peace activist and suffragette Julia Ward Howe had been urging for the creation of a Mother's Day dedicated to peace. 40 years before it became an official holiday, Ward Howe had made her Mother's Day Proclamation in 1870, which called upon mothers of all nationalities to band together to promote the "amicable settlement of international questions, the great and general interests of peace."[11] Anna Jarvis wanted to honor this and to set aside a day to honor all mothers because she believed a mother is "the person who has done more for you than anyone in the world"

Ghb구매,물뽕구입,Ghb 구입방법,물뽕가격,수면제판매,물뽕효능,물뽕구매방법,ghb가격,물뽕판매처,수면제팔아요

카톡【AKR331】라인【SPR331】위커【SPR705】텔레【GEM705】

첫거래하시는분들 실레지만 별로 반갑지않습니다 이유는 단하나 판매도 기본이지만 안전은 더중요하거든요
*물뽕이란 알고싶죠?
액체 상태로 주로 물이나 술 등에 타서 마시기 때문에 속칭 '물뽕'으로 불린다.
다량 복용시 필름이 끊기는 등의 증세가 나타나고 강한 흥분작용을 일으켜 미국에서는 젊은 청소년들속에서 주로 이용해 '데이트시 강간할 때 #Quote by 마법의약물G,H,B정품판매처,카톡【AKR331】라인【SPR331】물,뽕정품으로 판매하고있어요
98 quotes by Gilles Quispel
#82. During the persecutions under the Emperor Domitian, John was summoned to Rome, where he was tortured by immersion in a pot of boiling oil and subsequently banished to the island of Patmos in the Aegean sea. It was there he wrote his Apocalypse. It was only after the death of Domitian, in A.D. 96, that he returned to Ephesus, where he was still living during the reign of the Emperor Trajan (A.D. 98-117). He became so old and frail that he could no longer walk and had to be carried to meetings and services. All he could manage to say was, "My little children, love one another." He repeated this over and over. #Quote by Gilles Quispel
98 quotes by John Philip Sousa
#83. I have always believed that 98% of a student's progress is due to his own efforts, and 2% to his teacher. #Quote by John Philip Sousa
98 quotes by Yoko Ono
#84. Peace is here now. It's just that we don't recognize it. Let's say that 98 percent of people in the world are wanting peace. Now people say, even people from Siberia? Yes. We want world peace. The two percent is really tying to mess it up. It's so sad in a way, because by messing it up what are they going to get? Their children are going to suffer, their grandchildren are going to suffer, and they might even die before something gets good. #Quote by Yoko Ono
98 quotes by Neale Donald Walsch
#85. It is my observation that 98% of the people are spending 98% of their time focusing on the 98% of things that don't matter. Stopping meditation is one of the easiest, quickest and most powerful forms of meditation. It is virtually effortless and its power relative to the effort is remarkable. #Quote by Neale Donald Walsch
98 quotes by Mark McKinnon
#86. Sarah Palin is brilliant. She is a media magnet and a media magnate. She creates headlines and draws crowds wherever she goes, whether it's 98 degrees in the desert of Arizona or below freezing in the snow of Wisconsin. #Quote by Mark McKinnon
98 quotes by Lynn Margulis
#87. Body concentrates order. It continuously self-repairs. Every five days you get a new stomach lining. You get a new liver every two months. Your skin replaces itself every six weeks. Every year, 98 percent of the atoms of your body are replaced. This non-stop chemical replacement, metabolism, is a sure sign of life. #Quote by Lynn Margulis
98 quotes by John Coltrane
#88. If you're bourgeois, money is it. It's all the questions and all the answers. Ain't no E-flat or color blue, only $12.98 or $1,000. If it isn't money, it isn't nothing. #Quote by John Coltrane
98 quotes by Fernando Pessoa
#89. Ah, what a morning this is, awakening me to life's stupidity. [98 - Zenith trans.] #Quote by Fernando Pessoa
98 quotes by Burt Rutan
#90. The most impressive airplane ever, I believe, was designed only a dozen years after the first operational jet. Stayed in service till it was too rusty to fly, taken out of service. We retreated in '98 back to something that was developed in '56. What? The most impressive spaceship ever, I believe, was a Grumman Lunar Lander. #Quote by Burt Rutan
98 quotes by Charles Bukowski
#91. December 25, 1963
Christmas night and they've battered their heads together until they are silly and they've smiled themselves silly and vomited on the floor, 98% of them amateur drinkers, amateur Christians, amateur human beings #Quote by Charles Bukowski
98 quotes by David Cross
#92. There were a number of referendums in '98 that most of the things I voted for passed. That's very satisfying when you feel that most of the country is in step with your views. #Quote by David Cross
98 quotes by Edward Gibbon
#93. The image of a free constitution was preserved with decent reverence: the Roman senate appeared to possess the sovereign authority, and devolved on the emperors all the executive powers of government. During a happy period (A.D. 98-180) of more than fourscore years, the public administration was conducted by the virtue and abilities of Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, and the two Antonines. #Quote by Edward Gibbon
98 quotes by Norman Vincent Peale
#94. Getting along with the gang in one place is not any harder than getting along in another. It depends about 98 percent on your own behavior. #Quote by Norman Vincent Peale
98 quotes by Chuck Yeager
#95. At 42,000' in approximately level flight, a third cylinder was turned on. Acceleration was rapid and speed increased to .98 Mach. The needle of the machmeter fluctuated at this reading momentarily, then passed off the scale. Assuming that the off-scale reading remained linear, it is estimated that 1.05 Mach was attained at this time. #Quote by Chuck Yeager
98 quotes by Gail Devers
#96. My grandma passed away at 98 1/2 and I want to live to 100. I want to be able to do what I can do even at 100. #Quote by Gail Devers
98 quotes by Barbara W. Tuchman
#97. Thereafter the red edges of war spread over another half of the world. Turkey's neighbors, Bulgaria, Rumania, Italy, and Greece, were eventually drawn in. Thereafter, with her exit to the Mediterranean closed, Russia was left dependent on Archangel, icebound half the year, and on Vladivostok, 8,000 miles from the battlefront. With the Black Sea closed, her exports dropped by 98 per cent and her imports by 95 per cent. The cutting off of Russia with all its consequences, the vain and sanguinary tragedy of Gallipoli, the diversion of Allied strength in the campaigns of Mesopotamia, Suez, and Palestine, the ultimate breakup of the Ottoman Empire, the subsequent history of the Middle East, followed from the voyage of the Goeben. #Quote by Barbara W. Tuchman
98 quotes by Fergus McCann
#98. Over the four years we have made massive progress: winning the League Championship (97/98); building the largest club stadium in the UK (60,000 seats); having the largest support (52,000 season book holders) of any club in Britain. This has been achieved by everyone who cares about Celtic working together towards a shared vision of football success and pride in a club which is part of our culture, open to all and a responsible member of the community working to help others where it can. #Quote by Fergus McCann
98 quotes by Joe Lieberman
#99. Wes Clark put forward a middle class tax plan, but it only helps a quarter of middle class families, none without minor children at home, .. And mine helps 98 percent of the middle class. #Quote by Joe Lieberman
98 quotes by Brian D'Arcy James
#100. Most actors are very grateful for what is as opposed to what will be. You spend 98% of your time looking for a job, so when you get it, it's fantastic. #Quote by Brian D'Arcy James
98 quotes by Jesse Ventura
#101. Go to the internet and go to the FBI website and go to their international list of top ten terrorists. You will see Bin Laden there, bring his name up and his picture. Amazingly, all the charges: the embassy of '98 and this other stuff is all listed. But, ironically nothing on 9/11. NOTHING! Now when the FBI was pressed as to why 9/11 wasn't included, their response was "We don't have enough evidence." Now, people, if you're like me that is extremely disturbing; we've fought two wars, we've changed our entire foreign policy and we've had the PATRIOT act put on us, all, supposedly, because of Osama Bin Laden! #Quote by Jesse Ventura
98 quotes by Dr. Seuss
#102. So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains. #Quote by Dr. Seuss
98 quotes by Len Deighton
#103. It doesn't take much to make the daily round with one's employer work smoothly. A couple of 'yessirs' when you know that 'not on your life' is the thing to say. A few expressions of doubt about things you've spent your life perfecting. Forgetting to make use of the information that negates his hastily formed but deliciously convenient theories. It doesn't take much but it takes about 98.5 per cent more than I've ever considered giving #Quote by Len Deighton
98 quotes by Don Rickles
#104. I couldn't sell air conditioners on a 98-degree day. When I demonstrated them in a showroom, I pushed the wrong button and blew the circuit. #Quote by Don Rickles
98 quotes by Bob Inglis
#105. I represented the 4th District of South Carolina ... from the election '92 until election '98. And then I was out six years and then came back for another six years between the election 2004 and the election 2010. #Quote by Bob Inglis
98 quotes by Daniel Wu
#106. I graduated from university with a degree in architecture and then ended up doing a series of internships with different firms. And once I was in an office environment, I realized that at school what I was doing was 98 percent creative, 2 percent makework, but in the real world, it was the other way around. #Quote by Daniel Wu
98 quotes by David Miller
#107. Most adults have a vocabulary of around 60,000 words, meaning that children must learn 10 to 20 words a day between the ages of eight months and 18 years. And yet the most frequent 100 words account for 60% of all conversations. The most common 4000 words account for 98% of conversation. #Quote by David Miller
98 quotes by Alfonso Soriano
#108. Sammy Sosa? Everybody knew who Sammy was, paid attention to Sammy. I had already signed in pro ball when he had the great homer year with Mark McGwire in '98. But I followed it, and I was proud of him because he was my countryman. There are a lot of great ballplayers from the Dominican, and he's one of the best. #Quote by Alfonso Soriano
98 quotes by Ann Coulter
#109. We don't want someone who will get 98 percent of the vote. We want someone who will get 51 percent of the vote. #Quote by Ann Coulter
98 quotes by Reza Aslan
#110. Is it possible that Jesus, unlike 98 percent of his fellow Jews, was literate and educated? Yes, it's possible. #Quote by Reza Aslan
98 quotes by Robyn Schneider
#111. Usually spending any amount of time with someone was a forcible reminder of how much I'd rather be alone. #Quote by Robyn Schneider
98 quotes by Lino Graglia
#112. The median GPA and LSAT percentile for students of the country's elite law schools were 3.8 and 98 respectively. At the time fewer than 20 black law students in the entire country met those standards. #Quote by Lino Graglia
98 quotes by Doug Casey
#113. All these people who think they deserve free health care, or a job, or a plasma screen TV, simply because they radiate heat at 98.6 degrees, or because they were born in a certain place, or because they have a certain skin color - it's all bunk. There's no such thing as a 'just' wage. There's only what you earn. #Quote by Doug Casey
98 quotes by Chris Matthews
#114. You know, there were 29 Democratic votes for censure in the Senate. And if the Republicans had any sense, they would have censured him before the '98 midterm election, and they would have won the election. #Quote by Chris Matthews
98 quotes by Deborrah Cooper
#115. Going to church will not get you the black man you seek and it never will. Page 98 #Quote by Deborrah Cooper
98 quotes by Clayton M Christensen
#116. Resisting the temptation whose logic was "In this extenuating circumstance, just this once, it's OK" has proven to be one of the most important decisions of my life. Why? My life has been one unending stream of extenuating circumstances. Had I crossed the line that one time, I would have done it over and over in the years that followed.
The lesson I learned from this is that it's easier to hold to your principles 100% of the time than it is to hold to them 98% of the time. If you give in to "just this once," based on a marginal cost analysis, as some of my former classmates have done, you'll regret where you end up. You've got to define for yourself what you stand for and draw the line in a safe place. #Quote by Clayton M Christensen
98 quotes by Evan Osnos
#117. But in China, even as rates of divorce have climbed, so much of the culture revolves around family and offspring that 98 percent of the female population eventually marries - one of the highest levels in the world. #Quote by Evan Osnos
98 quotes by Will Hobbs
#118. Researching and writing about the Klondike Gold Rush of 1897-98 was one of the most exciting and involving projects I've undertaken. #Quote by Will Hobbs
98 quotes by David Foster Wallace
#119. The best way to describe the sonic environment at the '98 CES is:
Imagine that the apocalypse took the form of a cocktail party. #Quote by David Foster Wallace
98 quotes by Malcolm Turnbull
#120. It's really corny to say, but if you are happily married and have good kids, that is about 98 per cent of what you should be seeking to achieve. #Quote by Malcolm Turnbull
98 quotes by Randy Johnson
#121. Greg Maddux is probably the best pitcher in all of baseball along with Roger Clemens. He's much more intelligent than I am because he doesn't have a 95 or 98 mph fastball. I would tell any pitcher who wants to be successful to watch him, because he's the true definition of a pitcher. #Quote by Randy Johnson
#122. 98% of the things said by a drunk man are true; 98% of those said by a horny man aren't. #Quote by Mokokoma Mokhonoana
98 quotes by Hunter S. Thompson
#123. Hallucinations are bad enough. But after awhile you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth. Most acid fanciers can handle this sort of thing. But nobody can handle that other trip-the possibility that any freak with $1.98 can walk into the Circus-Circus and suddenly appear in the sky over downtown Las Vegas twelve times the size of God, howling anything that comes into his head. No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs. #Quote by Hunter S. Thompson
98 quotes by Larry The Cable Guy
#124. Every July, I look forward to taping a Christmas show - in July in Nashville. In 98-degree weather. I love it. #Quote by Larry The Cable Guy
98 quotes by Michael DiMercurio
#125. Krivak slammed the hatch shut and waited for the depth gauge to show the ship coming shallow, listening to the other missile launches. What a beautiful sound, he thought. The fourth-launched Mark 98 Tigershark torpedo struggled to an angry consciousness, its #Quote by Michael DiMercurio
98 quotes by Michel De Certeau
#126. It seems thus possible to give a preliminary definition of walking as a space of enunciation. #Quote by Michel De Certeau
98 quotes by Gary Vaynerchuk
#127. There's always a wine bully. The one person who did read the 'Wine Spectator,' who tells you what to drink and why the '97 is better than the '98. I want to punch the wine bully in the face. I want to make sure this generation of wine drinkers isn't elitist and snotty. I want it to be about family and bringing people together. #Quote by Gary Vaynerchuk
98 quotes by Dave Goulson
#128. The mutualistic relationships between bees, the flowers that they pollinate, and the bacteria that live within the roots of those plants are at the heart of the functioning of a natural, species-rich meadow. The problem is that these relationships can be ruined by application of a sack of fertiliser, which allows the grasses to swamp the legumes and other wild flowers, swiftly resulting in a bright green, flowerless sward, with no legumes, no Rhizombium, and no bees. In the farming world this is known as "improved" grassland. In the 1940's Britain had in the region 15 million acres of flower rich grasslands. It is hard to get precise figures, but about 250,000 acres remain; a staggering loss of over 98 percent. Fertilisers were cheap, and successive governments were keen to persuade farmers to boost productivity, so ecosystems that had taken hundreds of years to develop were subject to swift and wholesale destruction. #Quote by Dave Goulson
98 quotes by Austan Goolsbee
#129. The president is 100 percent for extending the tax cuts for 98.7 percent of small businesses. #Quote by Austan Goolsbee
98 quotes by Tony Hawk
#130. Any time skating was featured in a video game, I ate it up. So around 1997-98, I was shopping this video game idea. I was weighing my options when I went to Activision, but when I saw what they were working on, I said, 'This is exactly what I'd love to be involved with,' and following that gut reaction was hugely successful. #Quote by Tony Hawk
98 quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
#131. Note, however, that you cannot simply add temperatures the way you can add volumes or weights. Two people in bed, each with body temperatures of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, do not normally create a 197.2 degree under-the-cover oven. #Quote by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
98 quotes by George Miller
#132. Did you know - and studies prove this - that 98 percent of all the Visine in this country runs down the side of people's faces? #Quote by George Miller
98 quotes by Lindsey Stuffel
#133. Given that there is every indication I'll be checking the single box on all official forms from now until I'm dead, hopefully at the ripe old age of 98 like Grandma Sanders, an unreasonable number of cats seems to be the next logical step in my life. #Quote by Lindsey Stuffel
98 quotes by Sebastian Junger
#134. The point of making children sleep alone, according to Western psychologists, is to make them "self-soothing," but that clearly runs contrary to our evolution. Humans are primates - we share 98 percent of our DNA with chimpanzees - and primates almost never leave infants unattended, because they would be extremely vulnerable to predators. Infants seem to know this instinctively, so being left alone in a dark room is terrifying to them. #Quote by Sebastian Junger
98 quotes by Jimmy Carl Black
#135. I use Windows; '98 second edition and it works very good for me. You know, I just started on the computer about 9 months ago and am fascinated with the possibilities. I don't know what I would do without it now. #Quote by Jimmy Carl Black
98 quotes by ϟƘƦƖןןΣx
#136. I want to kill everybody in the world, I want to eat your heart...out #Quote by ϟƘƦƖןןΣx
98 quotes by Jack Kerouac
#137. we pass the fields of Perry and Madrone and where they make wine, and it's all there, all sweet the furrows of brown, with blossoms and one time we took a siding to wait for 98 and I ran out there like the hound of the Baskervilles and got me a few old prunes not longer fitten to eat - the propietor seeing me, trainman running guiltily back to engine with a stolen prune, always I was running, always was running, running to throw switches, running in my sleep and running now - happy. #Quote by Jack Kerouac
98 quotes by Matt Cameron
#138. When I first went on tour with PJ in '98, I was still in shock having gone through the Soundgarden break up. #Quote by Matt Cameron
98 quotes by Francis Chan
#139. Grandma Clara acted toward God the way we act toward people we're madly in love with.
When you are truly in love, you go to great lengths to be with the one you love. You'll drive for hours to be together, even if it's only a short while. You don't mind staying up late to talk. Walking in the rains is romantic, not annoying. You'll willingly spend a small fortune on the one you're crazy about. When you are apart from each other, it's painful, even miserable. He or she is all you think about; you jump at any chance to be together. #Quote by Francis Chan
98 quotes by Feist
#140. I made the first Feist album in '98. So at that point, it was my nickname. It was as far as with my circle of friends, and just felt more accurate than two names. #Quote by Feist
98 quotes by Mike Bickle
#141. The Protestant wing of the western church, which is a tiny percentage of the Body of Christ, is nearly completely (98%) unaware that the Holy Spirit is restoring contemplative prayer-center stage-to the church The Holy Spirit is restoring this precious jewel (contemplative prayer) to the body of Christ. This is the God ordained means of attaining the fullness of God. #Quote by Mike Bickle
98 quotes by Jimmy Fallon
#142. This week, a 95-year-old woman married a 98-year-old man to become the world's oldest newlyweds. They're registered at Bed, Sponge Bath and Beyond. #Quote by Jimmy Fallon
#143. 98% of all comedians feel obliged to be funny when interviewed. Less than 2% succeed. #Quote by Mokokoma Mokhonoana
98 quotes by Northrop Frye
#144. The particular myth that's been organizing this talk, and in a way the whole series, is the story of the Tower of Babel in the Bible. The civilization we live in at present is a gigantic technological structure, a skyscraper almost high enough to reach the moon. It looks like a single world-wide effort, but it's really a deadlock of rivalries; it looks very impressive, except that it has no genuine human dignity. For all its wonderful machinery, we know it's really a crazy ramshackle building, and at any time may crash around our ears. What the myth tells us is that the Tower of Babel is a work of human imagination, that its main elements are words, and that what will make it collapse is a confusion of tongues. All had originally one language, the myth says. The language is not English or Russian or Chinese or any common ancestor, if there was one. It is the language that makes Shakespeare and Pushkin authentic poets, that gives a social vision to both Lincoln and Gandhi. It never speaks unless we take the time to listen in leisure, and it speaks only in a voice too quiet for panic to hear. And then all it has to tell us, when we look over the edge of our leaning tower, is that we are not getting any nearer heaven, and that it is time to return to earth. [p.98] #Quote by Northrop Frye
98 quotes by Jonathan Safran Foer
#145. The UN special envoy on food called it a "crime against humanity" to funnel 100 million tons of grain and corn to ethanol while almost a billion people are starving. So what kind of crime is animal agriculture, which uses 756 million tons of grain and corn per year, much more than enough to adequately feed the 1.4 billion humans who are living in dire poverty? And that 756 million tons doesn't even include the fact that 98 percent of the 225-million-ton global soy crop is also fed to farmed animals. You're supporting vast inefficiency and pushing up the price of food for the poorest in the world, #Quote by Jonathan Safran Foer
98 quotes by Clayton M Christensen
#146. It's easier to hold your principles 100 percent of the time than it is to hold them 98 percent of the time. #Quote by Clayton M Christensen
98 quotes by Albert Einstein
#147. In gravitational fields there are no such thing as rigid bodies with Euclidean properties; thus the fictitious rigid body of reference is of no avail in the general theory of relativity. ...
For this reason non-rigid reference-bodies are used, which are, as a whole, not only moving in any way whatsoever, but which also suffer alterations in form ad lib. during their motion...
This non-rigid reference-body, ... might appropriately be termed a "reference mollusc,"... #Quote by Albert Einstein
98 quotes by Conan O'Brien
#148. A new report says that dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with almost 98 percent accuracy. The report also finds that cats can sniff it out with 100 percent accuracy but they prefer to watch you die. #Quote by Conan O'Brien
98 quotes by Chuck Palahniuk
#149. You take a 98-percent concentration of fuming nitric acid and add the acid to three times that amount of sulfuric acid. Do this in an ice bath. Then add glycerin drop-by-drop with an eye dropper. You have nitroglycerin. #Quote by Chuck Palahniuk
98 quotes by Clayton Christensen
#150. It's easier to hold to your principles 100% of the time than it is to hold to them 98% of the time. #Quote by Clayton Christensen
98 quotes by Ben Affleck
#151. It was a dreamlike time for me from December 1997 to March of '98. Before that, I was basically unknown. Then, bang! The starting gun fired, and everybody just started running. It was learn-on-the-job. And there were more opportunities for work than I had time to do them. #Quote by Ben Affleck
98 quotes by Robert De Castella
#152. A lot of people don't realize that about 98 percent of the running I put in is anything but glamorous: 2 percent joyful participation, 98 percent dedication! It's a tough formula. Getting out in the forest in the biting cold and the flattening heat, and putting in kilometer after kilometer. #Quote by Robert De Castella
98 quotes by Donald Barthelme
#153. 97. I approached the symbol, with its layers of meaning, but when I touched it, it changed into only a beautiful princess.
98. I threw the beautiful princess headfirst down the mountain to my acquaintances.
99. Who could be relied upon to deal with her. #Quote by Donald Barthelme
98 quotes by Martijn Benders
#154. Talent is 98% hard work - even Brel said so. The best signal for lack of talent is therefore quite simply low production. That does of course not mean high production guarantees talent, so something does exist that needs to be present - what is that? Talent and Drive - both are quite useless without the other, but what exactly is 'talent'? I would say its a form of the unconditioned: in some people it survives, even unto old age. Some learn to focus it on a particular craft. But without drive, it still goes nowhere. #Quote by Martijn Benders
98 quotes by Richard Hayne
#155. I invite you all to visit our new Harold Square or Space 98 stores in New York. I think you'll agree with me that these stores have a distinct Urban Outfitters personality, with fresh, exciting product and an experience that resonates with the 18 to 28 year old urban-dwelling customer. #Quote by Richard Hayne
98 quotes by Joel Osteen
#156. I'm known for smiling a lot. My brother, Paul, says I was born with my Happiness Meter set on 98. His was set on 10, but he's working on it. My earliest baby pictures show me smiling. My mother says for the longest time she wondered if I was up to something, but she finally decided it was just my nature! #Quote by Joel Osteen
98 quotes by Yann Martel
#157. And what of my extended family-birds, beasts, and reptiles? They too have drowned. Every single thing I value in life has been destroyed. And I am allowed no explanation? I am to suffer hell without any account from heaven? In that case, what is the purpose of reason, Richard Parker? Is it no more than to shine at practicalities-the getting of food, clothing and shelter? Why can't reason give greater answers? Why can we throw a question further than we can pull in an answer? Why such a vast net if there's so little fish to catch? (pg. 98) #Quote by Yann Martel
98 quotes by Mimi Imfurst
#158. I only weigh 98 pounds. The rest of this is liver. #Quote by Mimi Imfurst
98 quotes by 발기부전치료제판매 ↘↘ Gom88“net ↖↖ 비아그라효능 비아그라구매
#159. ↘ gom88"net ↖↘ gom88"net ↖↘ gom88"net ↖m could have led to a midair breakup at cruisingm could have led to a midair breakup at cruisingm could have led to a midair breakup at cruisingm could have led to a midair breakup at cruising #Quote by 발기부전치료제판매 ↘↘ Gom88“net ↖↖ 비아그라효능 비아그라구매
98 quotes by Ally Condie
#160. Physic himself must fade.
All things to end are made;
The plague full swift goes by.
I am sick, I must die
P.98 #Quote by Ally Condie
98 quotes by Rebecca McNutt
#161. Science is not a democracy. Therefore to try to pass of global warming as real just because "98% of scientists say they agree" makes no sense at all. If 98% of psychiatrists said that all mentally ill people needed lobotomized, does that make it true? If 98% of your friends jumped off a building, would you jump, too? #Quote by Rebecca McNutt
98 quotes by Sam Feltham
#162. every year 98% of your atoms are replaced with the air that you breathe, the foods that you eat and the liquid that you drink [79]. This might sound slightly scary or even a surprise to you but look at it as an opportunity. An opportunity that you can take to make a new slimmer healthier body for yourself by eating well and exercising smartly, and in a years time you'll literally be looking at an almost whole new you. #Quote by Sam Feltham
98 quotes by Myron Scholes
#163. The experience of the '90s, whether it's the '94 peso crisis or the '97 crisis in Asia, the '98 crisis, even the 2001 crisis, is that we recovered pretty readily. There wasn't great consequence. #Quote by Myron Scholes
98 quotes by Steven Pinker
#164. An average teenager today, if he or she could time-travel back to 1950, would have had an IQ of 118. If the teenager went back to 1910, he or she would have had an IQ of 130, besting 98 percent of his or her contemporaries. Yes, you read that right: if we take the Flynn Effect at face value, a typical person today is smarter than 98 percent of the people in the good old days of 1910. To state it in an even more jarring way, a typical person of 1910, if time-transported forward to the present, would have a mean IQ of 70, which is at the border of mental retardation. With the Raven's Progressive Matrices, a test that is sometimes considered the purest measure of general intelligence, the rise is even steeper. An ordinary person of 1910 would have an IQ of 50 today, which is smack in the middle of mentally retarded territory, between "moderate" and "mild" retardation. #Quote by Steven Pinker
98 quotes by Heather Dubrow
#165. I may be married to a plastic surgeon, but I'm 98 percent real. #Quote by Heather Dubrow
98 quotes by David Duchovny
#166. 98% of the people in the world are harmless and wish you well, but it only takes one person who doesn't. That's what you're constantly on guard against. #Quote by David Duchovny
98 quotes by Nikolai Gogol
#167. There are occasions when a woman, no matter how weak and impotent in character she may be in comparison with a man, will yet suddenly become not only harder than any man, but even harder than anything and everything in the world. #Quote by Nikolai Gogol
98 quotes by Bobby Fischer
#168. I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess Others give only 2 percent #Quote by Bobby Fischer

Famous Authors

Popular Topics