2012 Election Quotes

Top 45 famous quotes & sayings about 2012 Election.

Famous Quotes About 2012 Election

Here are best 45 famous quotes about 2012 Election that you can use to show your feeling, share with your friends and post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and blogs. Enjoy your day & share your thoughts with perfect pictures of 2012 Election quotes.

2012 Election quotes by Marco Rubio
#1. Supporting the definition of marriage as one man and one woman is not anti-gay: it is pro-traditional marriage. And if support for traditional marriage is bigotry, then Barack Obama was a bigot until just before the 2012 election. #Quote by Marco Rubio
2012 Election quotes by Mitt Romney
#2. Corporations are people my friend #Quote by Mitt Romney
2012 Election quotes by Hillary Clinton
#3. I have a lot of reason to believe, as we saw in the 2012 election, most Americans don't agree with the extremists on any side of an issue, but there needs to continue to be an effort to find common ground, or even take it to higher ground on behalf of the future. #Quote by Hillary Clinton
2012 Election quotes by Frank Coyle
#4. Tweet" to all Americans: "We Democrats, we Republicans, and we Independents are ALL in this together – let's keep America great together. Let us compromise. #Quote by Frank Coyle
2012 Election quotes by Juan Williams
#5. Republicans believed that their job was not governing but blocking any idea coming from President Obama and the Democrats, and wiping out Democrats in the 2012 election. #Quote by Juan Williams
2012 Election quotes by Bruce Schneier
#6. The potential for manipulation here is enormous. Here's one example. During the 2012 election, Facebook users had the opportunity to post an "I Voted" icon, much like the real stickers many of us get at polling places after voting. There is a documented bandwagon effect with respect to voting; you are more likely to vote if you believe your friends are voting, too. This manipulation had the effect of increasing voter turnout 0.4% nationwide. So far, so good. But now imagine if Facebook manipulated the visibility of the "I Voted" icon on the basis of either party affiliation or some decent proxy of it: ZIP code of residence, blogs linked to, URLs liked, and so on. It didn't, but if it had, it would have had the effect of increasing voter turnout in one direction. It would be hard to detect, and it wouldn't even be illegal. Facebook could easily tilt a close election by selectively manipulating what posts its users see. Google might do something similar with its search results. #Quote by Bruce Schneier
2012 Election quotes by John Battelle
#7. Obama will win the 2012 election, thanks in part to the tech community rallying behind him due to issues like SOPA, visas, and free speech. #Quote by John Battelle
2012 Election quotes by Jedediah Bila
#8. If you care about the 2012 election and value the voices of regular Americans who lost hope in their hope and change candidate, this is one documentary you won't want to miss. #Quote by Jedediah Bila
2012 Election quotes by Timothy Noah
#9. President Obama seems to think that you win by demonstrating that you're a more reasonable person than your opponents. It didn't work too badly, I'll grant, as an electoral strategy in the 2012 election. #Quote by Timothy Noah
2012 Election quotes by John McCain
#10. In the 2012 election, Obamacare, as it's called, and I'll be more polite - the ACA ... was a major issue in the campaign. I campaigned all over America for two months, everywhere I could. And in every single campaign rally I said, 'We have to repeal and replace Obamacare.' Well, the people spoke. They spoke, much to my dismay, but they spoke. And they reelected the President of the United States. #Quote by John McCain
2012 Election quotes by Barack Obama
#11. For the United States of America, the best is yet to come. #Quote by Barack Obama
2012 Election quotes by Barack Obama
#12. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. #Quote by Barack Obama
2012 Election quotes by Roseanne Barr
#13. I will barnstorm American living rooms. Mainstream media will be unable to ignore me, but more importantly they will be unable to overlook the needs of average Americans in the run-up to the 2012 election. #Quote by Roseanne Barr
2012 Election quotes by Noam Chomsky
#14. The Media are corporations so ... It's the concentrations of private power which have an enormous, not total control, but enormous influence over Congress and the White House and that's increasing sharply with sharp concentration of private power and escalating cost of elections and so on. #Quote by Noam Chomsky
2012 Election quotes by R. Alan Woods
#15. Critical thinking is a necessary and vital skill".

~R. Alan Woods [2012] #Quote by R. Alan Woods
2012 Election quotes by Quinn Loftis
#16. Thus far, however, he didn't have any real objections to the idea. The person that he would not want going wasn't full blood, so he didn't have to worry about that. Thank the moon, he thought.
"We have also decided, as Fane's mate is not full blooded, that it would perhaps be wise to include half blooded and dormant in The Gathering. Obviously they are potential true mates."
And there's the other shoe, Decebel thought.
Loftis, Quinn (2012-02-04). Just One Drop, Book 3 in the Grey Wolves Series (p. 34). Kindle Edition. #Quote by Quinn Loftis
2012 Election quotes by Lyn Gardner
#17. It was who they were, and it was who they always would be. They would remain forever in lust and forever in love, for theirs was a love that transcended body and mind. Theirs was a love of the soul.

--Mistletoe (2012) by Lyn Gardner #Quote by Lyn Gardner
2012 Election quotes by George Brandis
#18. There always are a basket of issues in any federal election campaign, but in this part of Australia [Capricornia] I can assure you having as you know a fairly frequent visitor to Rockhampton, that the issue of jobs and employment and where the jobs of the future are coming from, is the biggest single issue on people's minds. #Quote by George Brandis
2012 Election quotes by Matt Shea
#19. I make it a policy every election to only debate once, Democrats and Progressives. And I will say that the way that you have acted, very candidly, has been dishonorable in this entire campaign. #Quote by Matt Shea
2012 Election quotes by Mira Jacob
#20. Here is the thing, though, the real, true thing I still have trouble admitting: I can't protect you from everything...I can't protect you from spending a lifetime caught between the beautiful dream of a diverse nation and the complicated reality of one. I can't even protect you from the simple fact that sometimes, the people who love us will choose a world that doesn't. #Quote by Mira Jacob
2012 Election quotes by Michelle Alexander
#21. There is no inconsistency whatsoever between the election of Barack Obama to the highest office in the land and the exis­tence of a racial caste system in the era of colorblindness. The current sys­tem of control depends on black exceptionalism; it is not disproved or undermined by it. #Quote by Michelle Alexander
2012 Election quotes by Rush Limbaugh
#22. What does it say about the college coed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? #Quote by Rush Limbaugh
2012 Election quotes by Jay Leno
#23. Joe Biden once again denied stories that he will be replaced on the ticket in 2012. He says he will continue to embarrass President Obama for another four years. #Quote by Jay Leno
2012 Election quotes by Mark M. Bello
#24. I have filed a lawsuit; I am not engaged in a legislative battle. I am very proud my son will help spearhead an effort to put forth a survivor's legislative agenda with many of his fellow students, teachers, and other survivors of this tragedy. Kenny and his colleagues are now voting age or will be before the next election. Pro-gun politicians need to address the problem, or they may find themselves looking for work. #Quote by Mark M. Bello
#25. I use Facebook to broadcast my intellectual luggage".

2012 Election quotes by Linford Christie
#26. But I sometimes think we have too much of a fixation about 2012. #Quote by Linford Christie
2012 Election quotes by Viorel Muha  August 2012
#27. Reason. The point where man begins to find that he exists. #Quote by Viorel Muha August 2012
2012 Election quotes by Bruce Sterling
#28. One of the great beauties of politics as an art form was its lack of restriction to merely standard forms of realism. #Quote by Bruce Sterling
2012 Election quotes by Will Rogers
#29. I was born on Nov. 4, which is election day ... my birthday has made more men and sent more back to honest work than any other days in the year. #Quote by Will Rogers
2012 Election quotes by John Calvin
#30. the word predestinate refers not to election but to that decree or purpose of God by which he has ordained that his own bear the cross. In #Quote by John Calvin
2012 Election quotes by John Linder
#31. In just three years, Iraq has achieved immense progress. It has had three successful elections in which 80% of their citizens voted, even while being threatened with death. #Quote by John Linder
2012 Election quotes by Christopher Hitchens
#32. One of the most repellent spectacles at election times is the pretense of piety on the part of people running for office. #Quote by Christopher Hitchens
2012 Election quotes by Mitch McConnell
#33. Whether it's before the election or after the election, the principle is the American people are choosing their next president and their next president should pick this Supreme Court nominee. #Quote by Mitch McConnell
2012 Election quotes by Nancy Gibbs
#34. As a final indignity for the defeated warrior, Vice President Nixon had to preside over the roll call of the Electoral College. "This is the first time in 100 years that a candidate for the presidency announced the result of an election in which he was defeated," he told the assembled members of Congress. "I do not think we could have a more striking and eloquent example of the stability of our constitutional system." He got a standing ovation. #Quote by Nancy Gibbs
2012 Election quotes by Jesse Ventura
#35. After Barack Obama won the 2008 presidential election, I was heartened to see him issue an Open Government Initiative on his first full day in office. #Quote by Jesse Ventura
#36. I don't need to always quote others because I actually have original thoughts".

2012 Election quotes by William Galston
#37. It's the ideology, stupid. Unless the long-term decline of moderates and rise of conservatives is reversed during the next two years, the ideological balance of the electorate in 2012 could look a lot like it did this year. #Quote by William Galston
2012 Election quotes by Kay Bailey Hutchison
#38. Congress can't take the year off, election or no election. #Quote by Kay Bailey Hutchison
2012 Election quotes by Stephen Harper
#39. I forget what the relevant American rate is, but I can tell you that our goal is to have a combined federal-provincial corporate tax rate of no more than 25 percent. We're on target to do that by 2012. We will have significantly - by a significant margin the lowest corporate tax rates in the G-7, and that's our - our government's objective. #Quote by Stephen Harper
2012 Election quotes by Jay Leno
#40. When we finally have this recall election in October, there could be as many as 200 people on the ballot. And you know what's really scary? Most of them don't know the first thing about driving a state into bankruptcy. They're not experts like Governor Gray Davis. #Quote by Jay Leno
2012 Election quotes by Nguyen Minh Triet
#41. We also have no taboos against freedom of expression. Although I am president, I must confront the criticism of party members in my election district once every three months. In addition, people pay close attention to what my wife does and how my children live. #Quote by Nguyen Minh Triet
2012 Election quotes by Simon Sebag Montefiore
#42. Who is fit to be elected?' asked Napoleon. 'A Caesar, an Alexander only comes along once a century, so that election must be a matter of chance. #Quote by Simon Sebag Montefiore
2012 Election quotes by Jim DeMint
#43. I went through two pretty dark years being fed up with the system and frustrated with my own party after two disastrous elections in 2006 and 2008. #Quote by Jim DeMint
2012 Election quotes by Steven Magee
#44. When a presidential candidate is publicly requesting help from the Russians, you know that there is something seriously going wrong in the USA. #Quote by Steven Magee
2012 Election quotes by Mark Steyn
#45. The election of Obama was a profoundly unserious act by an unserious nation, and, if you were Putin, the ChiComs, or the ayatollahs, you would have to be awfully virtuous not to take advantage of it....He's WEIRD in the sense of those students in the behavioral studies: Western Educated Idle Rich Deadbeat. He's not, even in Democrat terms, a political figure--as Bill Clinton or Joe Biden are. Instead, he's a creature of the broader culture: there are millions of people like Barack Obama, the eternal students of an unbounded lethargic transnational campus for whom global compassion and the multicultural pose are merely the modish gloss on a cult of radical grandiose narcissism. Even as he denies American exceptionalism, he gets turned on by his own. #Quote by Mark Steyn

Famous Authors

Popular Topics