2012 2013 Quotes

Top 46 famous quotes & sayings about 2012 2013.

Famous Quotes About 2012 2013

Here are best 46 famous quotes about 2012 2013 that you can use to show your feeling, share with your friends and post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and blogs. Enjoy your day & share your thoughts with perfect pictures of 2012 2013 quotes.

2012 2013 quotes by Kelly Vang
#1. Time is a watchful adversary, who waits enduringly for that merciless hour, hurrying to work the hands of separation. #Quote by Kelly Vang
2012 2013 quotes by Deyth Banger
#2. One thing left me, my dad died before few weeks and with the time will be very far... It will start with seconds, hours, days, weeks, months, years....
My grandpa died this year, my grandpa other died somewhere in 2012-2013, my dog died 2014, Robin Williams died... Everyone dies, what I can do for that??? #Quote by Deyth Banger
2012 2013 quotes by Madeline Howard
#3. [In] NIVO 1, LLC v. Antunez, 217 Cal.App.4th Supp. 1 (2013) The Appellate Division of the Los Angeles Superior Court held that a tenant may not be evicted for failure to buy renter's insurance even if the lease requires purchasing insurance. #Quote by Madeline Howard
2012 2013 quotes by R. Alan Woods
#4. The sheep vs. goats analogy is presumptuous. I define the world in general to be the people who populate it without assignment of an either/or category in presumption of their final and ultimate choice as to Who and Whose Jesus is".

~R. Alan Woods [2012] #Quote by R. Alan Woods
2012 2013 quotes by Bruce Schneier
#5. The potential for manipulation here is enormous. Here's one example. During the 2012 election, Facebook users had the opportunity to post an "I Voted" icon, much like the real stickers many of us get at polling places after voting. There is a documented bandwagon effect with respect to voting; you are more likely to vote if you believe your friends are voting, too. This manipulation had the effect of increasing voter turnout 0.4% nationwide. So far, so good. But now imagine if Facebook manipulated the visibility of the "I Voted" icon on the basis of either party affiliation or some decent proxy of it: ZIP code of residence, blogs linked to, URLs liked, and so on. It didn't, but if it had, it would have had the effect of increasing voter turnout in one direction. It would be hard to detect, and it wouldn't even be illegal. Facebook could easily tilt a close election by selectively manipulating what posts its users see. Google might do something similar with its search results. #Quote by Bruce Schneier
2012 2013 quotes by Jay Leno
#6. Joe Biden once again denied stories that he will be replaced on the ticket in 2012. He says he will continue to embarrass President Obama for another four years. #Quote by Jay Leno
2012 2013 quotes by The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
#7. Marriage between a man and a woman is central to God's plan for the eternal destiny of His children. As such, traditional marriage is a foundational doctrine and cannot change.
[November 7, 2013] #Quote by The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
2012 2013 quotes by Reid Hoffman
#8. Professional loyalty now flows "horizontally" to and from your network rather than "vertically" to your boss, as Dan Pink has noted. #Quote by Reid Hoffman
2012 2013 quotes by Mal Peet
#9. The surprising thing is that so many teenage cancer novels are very good. John Green's 'The Fault in Our Stars,' recently published by Penguin, was voted 'Time Magazine's book of the year in 2012 ahead of Hilary Mantel and Zadie Smith. #Quote by Mal Peet
2012 2013 quotes by Naomi Klein
#10. Most promising of all is new work by a team of researchers at Stanford, led by Mark Jacobson (who coauthored the 2009 global plan). In March 2013, they published a study in Energy Policy showing that New York state could meet all of its power needs with renewables by 2030. Jacobson and his colleagues are developing similar plans for every U.S. state, and have already published numbers for the country as a whole. "It's absolutely not true that we need natural gas, coal or oil - we think it's a myth," he told The New York Times.22 #Quote by Naomi Klein
2012 2013 quotes by Frank Schaeffer
#11. Acceding to researchers in the field of epigenetics, traumatic experiences produce fearful memories that are passed to future generations. A study carried out on mice in 2013 found that they could produce offspring with an aversion to actions and events associated with their parents' negative experiences. Nature and nurture turn out to be interrelated. #Quote by Frank Schaeffer
2012 2013 quotes by Forrest Hayes
#12. We have two minds. One thinks, the other knows. The mind that knows goes back many lifetimes. This is the mind of the one heart, of all things: the trees, the plants, the clouds, the rivers, the mountains. The more time you spend with this mind, the more you will see Spirit around you.
Forrest Hayes (2012-02-23). Na Bolom: House of the Jaguar (Kindle Locations 1865-1866). Musa Publishing. Kindle Edition. #Quote by Forrest Hayes
2012 2013 quotes by John Cornyn
#13. Raising taxes is the last thing we should do amid the weakest economic recovery since World War II. Unfortunately, even if we avoid the full 'Taxmageddon' scenario, President Obama's health care law also contains a new surtax on investment that will take effect in 2013. #Quote by John Cornyn
2012 2013 quotes by Samantha Towle
#14. Mia might be the hottest girl I have ever seen ... okay, she is the hottest girl I have ever seen in life, and the sweetest. And I'm so horny for her that my dick actually hurts. It motherfucking hurts. But the girl's got enough to deal with. And me spending an invariable amount of time around a hot girl that I cannot put my dick inside ... it's just not possible. I might as well be in prison. Or hell. That's it, I'm in hell.
Towle, Samantha (2013-11-18). Trouble (p. 99). Kindle Edition. #Quote by Samantha Towle
2012 2013 quotes by Samantha Towle
#15. Honestly, the look he's giving me right now ... I think if he could flip me off, he would.
Yep, you lost that round, Dozer.
I turn the ignition , feeling pretty satisfied with myself that I've got Mia sitting up front with me ... Then it hits me.
I was just in a pissing contest with my dog.
There are no words.
No. Fucking. Words.
Towle, Samantha (2013-11-18). Trouble (p. 125). Kindle Edition. #Quote by Samantha Towle
2012 2013 quotes by Theresa Wolmart
#16. It's the last Sunday in 2013! Make it a good one! The choice is yours! #Quote by Theresa Wolmart
2012 2013 quotes by Alexandar Tomov
#17. Tomorrow is the end of the world and I am just wandering around and thinking only of happiness ... . #Quote by Alexandar Tomov
2012 2013 quotes by Graydon Carter
#18. Take a random selection of photographs of America in 2012 and 2002 and 1992 and, except for the skinny jeans and the porkpie hats, you'll be hard-pressed to tell the years in which the pictures were taken. #Quote by Graydon Carter
2012 2013 quotes by Anthony Marra
#19. While looking up news from the North Caucasus on Twitter, I was linked to the sanguinely titled 'Seven Wonders of Chechnya Tour' on the website of Chechnya Travel, the postwar republic's first tourism outfit, founded in 2012. #Quote by Anthony Marra
#20. God accomplishes much through us His servants".

#21. Ones Rebirth and Resurrection are singular acts of God".

~R. Alan Woods [2013] #Quote by R. Alan Woods
2012 2013 quotes by Jon Acuff
#22. in a 2013 Gallup survey, 70 percent of Americans said they hated their jobs or felt disengaged. #Quote by Jon Acuff
2012 2013 quotes by Shlomo Angel
#23. Between 2010 and 2050, the urban population of the more developed countries will increase by a mere 170 million people, growing at a rate of 0.6 percent per year. During that same period, the urban population of the less developed countries will increase by 2.6 billion people, 15 times that of the more developed countries, and at a rate of 2.4 percent per year, which is 4 times faster than that of the more developed countries (United Nations Population Division 2012, file #Quote by Shlomo Angel
2012 2013 quotes by Jennifer Lyon
#24. Cyanide. On ice with a twist of lime. Or water. But I'm not budging on the lime."

Lyon, Jennifer (2013-02-22). The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles) (Kindle Location 1365). Jennifer Lyon Books. Kindle Edition. #Quote by Jennifer Lyon
2012 2013 quotes by Ace Antonio Hall
#25. November 20th, 2013. A new beginning. A new day. Reborn. Time to grow. Hello world! I am yours. Feed me, I am full of curiosity. Awakened. #Quote by Ace Antonio Hall
2012 2013 quotes by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
#26. Faith is why I'm here today and faith is why I made it through. #Quote by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
2012 2013 quotes by Joss Whedon
#27. When you're telling a story, you're trying to connect to people in a particular way ... The way in which you guys have inhabited this world, this universe, has made you part of it, part of the story. You are living in Firefly. When I see you guys, I don't think the show is off the air. I don't think there's a show; I think that's what the world is like. ... The story is our lives. #Quote by Joss Whedon
2012 2013 quotes by Gar Alperovitz
#28. First, the very idea that there should be any serious kind of health insurance for Americans (beyond tiny elites) simply did not have much reality until World War II - and it was (again) the war that gave it reality. With wartime labor scarce, wage-price controls were enacted to keep bidding wars in check. Corporations, unable to offer more pay, tried to compete with benefits instead. The modern idea of widespread employer-provided health insurance developed as a strategy to attract wartime workers, and continued in many industries after the war, especially during the boom era. #Quote by Gar Alperovitz
2012 2013 quotes by Bradley Wiggins
#29. London has what it takes to host the greatest sporting show on earth [on the 2012 Olympic bid #Quote by Bradley Wiggins
2012 2013 quotes by Susanna Clarke
#30. When you're writing, you're creating something out of nothing ... A successful piece of writing is like doing a successful piece of magic.
[As quoted on WritersServices, 6 March 2012] #Quote by Susanna Clarke
2012 2013 quotes by Ben Lovett
#31. A Deap Vally renaissance is going to begin next year and will be our focus for the start of 2013. They will blow the cobwebs off a music scene that has become just a little bit stale. #Quote by Ben Lovett
2012 2013 quotes by Jenny Ann Ryberg
#32. Whatever proponents of false memory syndrome may claim and however persuasively they tell their stories and anecdotes, dissociative amnesia typically involves fragmented recall of trauma and is rather a retrieval inhibition than a forgetting (Spiegel et al., 2011). It may also involve complete loss of recall for sexual and physical abuse but most commonly, dissociative amnesia is partial, variable, and coexists with memories of trauma (Dalenberg et al., 2014). Studies addressing the accuracy of recovered abuse memories show that these memories are no less accurate than continuous memories for abuse (Scheflin & Brown, 1996). Memory is reconsolidated each time it is accessed and therefore potentially distorted (Bridge & Paller, 2012).
Evidently, this does not disprove the possibility that some clinicians are too suggestive, one way or another, pushing their patients to adopt views that serve to confirm the therapist's own perspective and beliefs. #Quote by Jenny Ann Ryberg
2012 2013 quotes by Claudia Kalb
#33. These include Philip Marshall Dale, Medical Biographies: The Ailments of Thirty-Three Famous Persons (Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press, 1952); Brian Dillon, The Hypochondriacs: Nine Tormented Lives (New York: Faber and Faber, 2010); Douglas Goldman et al., Retrospective Diagnoses of Historical Personalities as Viewed by Leading Contemporary Psychiatrists (Bloomfield, NJ: Schering Corporation, 1958); Kay Redfield Jamison, Touched with Fire: Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament (New York: Free Press, 1993); Jeffrey A. Kottler, Divine Madness: Ten Stories of Creative Struggle (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2006); Philip Mackowiak, Post-Mortem: Solving History's Great Medical Mysteries (Philadelphia: American College of Physicians, 2007); Roy Porter, Madness: A Brief History (New York: Oxford University Press, 2002); David Rettew, Child Temperament: New Thinking About the Boundary Between Traits and Illness (New York: W. W. Norton, 2013). Articles #Quote by Claudia Kalb
2012 2013 quotes by C.L. Stone
#34. But then she couldn't hear anyone coming," Luke said.
"God damn it," Gabriel said. He shifted his legs, moving me in the process until my body was tucked neatly into his chest, his hands against my back.
"Fuck all this. Let's just take her."
"Gabriel," I whispered. A chop landed on my head again.
"Shush," Gabriel said.
"Men are talking."

Stone, C. L. (2013-08-26). Friends vs. Family: The Ghost Bird Series: #3 (p. 58). Arcato Publishing. Kindle Edition. #Quote by C.L. Stone
2012 2013 quotes by Shayne Silvers
#35. Love is precious, and shouldn't be wasted on every passing whim, or it will mean nothing by the time you truly wish to share it with someone who matters." I said softly.

Silvers, Shayne (2012-10-08). Obsidian Son: A Novel In The Nate Temple Supernatural Thriller Series (The Temple Chronicles Book 1) (p. 194). Argento Publishing. Kindle Edition. #Quote by Shayne Silvers
2012 2013 quotes by Carl Johan Calleman
#36. Once we're past 2012 I think it will be very difficult NOT to be enlightend #Quote by Carl Johan Calleman
2012 2013 quotes by R.K. Lilley
#37. Stephan always looked like a model, but he never needed more than ten minutes to get ready. I found it both convenient and infuriating, depending on the time of the month.
Lilley, R.K. (2012-10-20). In Flight (Up in the Air Book 1) (Kindle Locations 2695-2696). R.K. Lilley. Kindle Edition. #Quote by R.K. Lilley
2012 2013 quotes by Tipu's Tiger
#38. Wealthy queers support initiatives that lock up and murder poor queers, trans* people, and sex workers. Women in positions of power continue to defend and sometimes initiate the vicious assault on abortion and reproductive rights, and then off-load reproductive labor onto the shoulders of care workers, who are predominantly women of color whose employment is often directly tied to their citizenship status. The politics of "leaning in" for a small layer of wealthy women has dovetailed with budget cuts and health care rollbacks that have left poor women at the mercy of misogynist, increasingly lethal anti-reproductive-rights legislation, and left poor, queer and trans* people without access to necessary medical resources like hormones or AIDS medication.

Original pamphlet: Who is Oakland. April 2012.
Quoted in: Dangerous Allies. Taking Sides. #Quote by Tipu's Tiger
2012 2013 quotes by Ralph B. Alexander
#39. The link between extreme weather and global warming has as much scientific basis as the pagan rite of human sacrifice to ensure a good harvest."
--Extreme Weather & Superstition, New York Post, December 10, 2012 #Quote by Ralph B. Alexander
#40. "Our times are in His hands"

2012 2013 quotes by Amanda Palmer
#41. And I've already spent too much time Doing things I didn't want to So if I want to drink alone dressed like a pirate Or look like a dyke Or wear high heels and lipstick Or hide in a convent Or try to be mayor Or marry a writer Smoke crack and slash tires Make jokes you don't like Or paint ducks and retire You can bet your black ass that I'm going to. - from An Evening With Neil Gaiman & Amanda Palmer, 2013 #Quote by Amanda Palmer
2012 2013 quotes by Danny Danon
#42. The dissolution of the Oslo Accords would serve as the official act validating what we already know - that this failed framework is totally irrelevant in 2013. #Quote by Danny Danon
2012 2013 quotes by Sarah E. Nelson
#43. Well not bad, not bad indeed." she smiled as she walked to her car. Her car was nothing fancy, well, according to her. She owned a 2013 bugatti with a leather interior. #Quote by Sarah E. Nelson
2012 2013 quotes by Quinn Loftis
#44. Because I have a teeny, tiny amount of werewolf blood in me I have to go to what essentially amounts to a mating dance and let other unmated wolves sniff me?"
Sally snorted with laughter. "Sorry, got a visual."
"Nice." Jacque high fived her.
Jen glared at her two best friends. "If you two are done with your little moment could we please focus on this upcoming disaster?"
"Sorry, Jen. Don't mind us. By all means, continue freaking out."
Loftis, Quinn (2012-02-04). Just One Drop, Book 3 in the Grey Wolves Series (p. 53). Kindle Edition. #Quote by Quinn Loftis
2012 2013 quotes by Marc Goodman
#45. For example, in 2012 researchers at Kaspersky Lab in Moscow uncovered a highly complex piece of malware known as Flame that had been pilfering data from information systems around the world for more than five years before it was detected. Mikko Hypponen, the well-respected chief research officer at the computer security firm F-Secure, called Flame a failure for the antivirus industry and noted he and his colleagues may be "out of their leagues in their own game." Though millions around the world rely on these tools, it's pretty clear the antivirus era is over. #Quote by Marc Goodman
2012 2013 quotes by Helene Wecker
#46. I think I'd miss the dreams.
Wecker, Helene (2013-04-23). The Golem and the Jinni (P.S.) (p. 59). HarperCollins. Kindle Edition. #Quote by Helene Wecker

Famous Authors

Popular Topics